- Mission & Vision
- New to Nar-Anon
- Nar-Anon Websites
- Nar-Anon Forum
- Principles of Nar-Anon
- Member Services
- Board of Trustees
- Newsletter - Serenity Connection
- Service Literature
- World Service Committees
- World Service Conference
Nar-Anon Mission & Vision
The Nar-Anon Family Groups are a worldwide fellowship for those affected by someone else’s addiction. As a twelve step program, we offer our help by sharing our experience, strength, and hope.
We will carry the message of hope throughout the world to those affected by the addiction of someone near to them.
We will do this by:
- Letting them know they are no longer alone;
- Practicing the Twelve Steps of Nar-Anon;
- Encouraging growth through service;
- Making information available through Public Information, Hospitals and Institutions, and websites; and
- Changing our own attitudes.