- Mission & Vision
- New to Nar-Anon
- Nar-Anon Websites
- Nar-Anon Forum
- Principles of Nar-Anon
- Member Services
- Board of Trustees
- Newsletter - Serenity Connection
- Service Literature
- World Service Committees
- World Service Conference
I Keep Coming Back
Why do I keep coming back whether or not my loved one has found recovery?
- I keep coming back to Nar-Anon because
- I want to help others as others have helped me.
- I want to be of service to those who are lost, isolated, confused, and broken.
- I want to help newcomers.
- I want to give back because I received so much.
- I want to pay it forward.
- I want to see Nar-Anon grow because there is such a need.
- I want to be around brave, empathetic, service-minded people.
- I want to live one day at a time.
- It keeps me humble.
- It’s a step. Step 12.
How service has benefited my personal program of recovery.
- It was a way to keep busy.
- It was a way to keep my mind off my misery.
- It was a way to be around people with recovery maturity.
- It was a way to learn wisdom from long time members.
- It was a way to be around program people for longer than an hour.
- It’s a way of life!